Are you passionate about GROWING things, and GROWING community?
- A unique opportunity to join an extraordinary team of community builders, neighbours and friends.
- TogetherWeCan! – a 3-year (2017-19) intergenerational, community building project in the multicultural Firs & Bromford neighbourhood (east Birmingham).
- Bringing adults and young people together, growing confidence, skills and connections, increasing participation, and nurturing a flourishing local community life.
‘Green Connector’ (half-time)
We’re looking for a creative, inspiring person with an infectious passion for the natural world, to bring ‘hands-on’ support to 5 focal green spaces in our neighbourhood, to work with neighbours to develop growing projects, and to build a ‘Green Team’ of local residents passionate about maintaining, developing and using to the full our local green spaces.
- Half-time (18.5hrs), fixed term contract (18 months),
with possibility of extending (subject to further funding).
- Salary scale £10,857 – £11,948 pa (depending on experience) equivalent to £22,008 – £24,220 pa full-time)
For more information and an application pack, contact:
Revd Al Barrett, email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Sunday 1st July
Interview date: Tuesday 10th July
Job Description and Personal Specification: Green Connector JD & PS
Job Advert: Green Connector Advert